Need Help with Eyeglass?
We are scaling our global partners that are Eyeglass certified for product sales and services. The list of partners below has been trained on Eyeglass, operates POC labs and delivers basic and advanced services. If you need contact information for a partner please use the links below.
Already a certified partner - Make sure to join the Eyeglass partner network by making a request to email@example.com
Partner Network offers Certified partners unmatched Expertise
- Subject Matter Experts on DR, Eyeglass, Isilon
- How to questions and answers when you need fast answers for customers
- Preferred trial key capabilities with 180 day fully featured keys for lab usage
- Feature and roadmap early information and more importantly input to the roadmap directly to the development team
- Block Replication over DWDM and Wan optimization ? We specialize in high end complex DR solutions with File Block distances extension, and network.
- Why join? We can help Eyeglass certified partners host POC's with a wide array of arrays, networks and topologies for DR recreation, run book documentation, training and more.
- Have a question on anything data center related and it's a good chance we can help.
Are you a channel Partner with Isilon expertise and want to become Eyeglass Certified partner?
About Data Strategy
Data Strategy is a technology consulting firm that specializes in integrating datacenter and cloud-enabled solutions in the mid-market and enterprise business segments.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Mich., Data
Strategy also maintains offices in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Columbus, Detroit,
Indianapolis, Louisville, and Lexington. The company is known for its top-notch
engineering talent and strong professional services team, with deep experience
in data-heavy verticals such as Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Banking, and
Data Strategy provides design, implementation, and management
support across all major technologies and solution areas:
- Datacenter Services
- Enterprise Networking
- End User Compute
Data Strategy is proud to be recognized as Dell EMC’s 2015 Americas Services Partner of the Year.
Learn more at www.data-strategy.com.
Gallium Inc. is a leading Canadian IT consulting and systems integration firm, specializing in the design deployment of enterprise technology infrastructures and focusing on data storage and protection.
Gallium professionals enjoy immense expertise they have acquired along multiple engagements to hundreds of companies of all size.
Gallium has established with its clients and partners a strong and durable relationship, based on transparency, flexibility, commitment and involvement.
Our team of professionals is well trained on an extensive set of EMC’s technologies including Isilon®, VNX®, Data Domain®, NetWorker® and RecoverPoint®.
Gallium works with many of EMC Canada’s Eastern partners, offering implementation expertise in EMC’s portfolio offerings and investing in EMC I.E. training.
Gallium has received the 2015 EMC Canada Services Partner of the Year Award from EMC Corporation for achieving exceptional implementation services.
About Concat AG
With highly qualified and certified specialists, compelling products, reliable services, and diverse partnering capabilities, Concat (www.concat.de) has earned a reputation as a trustworthy systems integrator for data center and cloud solutions in the German-speaking market.
- As the first EMC Isilon partner worldwide, Concat AG has developed a TSM (new name: Spectrum Protect) design which uses OneFS with our dsmISI Solution as a TSM storage pool
Facts about Concat:
- Established in 1990
- Headquarters in Bensheim, plus 12 branch offices throughout Germany
- Part of Meridian Group International Inc., USA since 2006 (www.onlinemeridian.com)
- FY 2014-2015: 96M Euros turnover
- 240 employees; 120 technical experts / system engineers
Concat & EMC:
- In 2007, Concat was the first partner to install Isilon Systems in Germany (Max-Planck-Institut)
- Largest Isilon integration partner in Europe since 2008
- More than 120 installed and integrated clusters at more than 80 customer sites; 25 petabytes user data
- 5 certified and experienced system engineers / consultants
- Outstanding expertise in integrating Isilon OneFS in TSM environments as a TSM diskpool with our dsmISI solution at customer sites
- Excellent know-how in backup, storage, virtualization
- Customers in many different segments (i. e. manufacturing, automotive, trade, research & education, healthcare)
Design & Integration LLC was founded in 1995, with corporate headquarters
in Teterboro, New Jersey, as well as office locations in New York City,
Philadelphia, Charlotte and Atlanta. The firm has been recognized as one of the
nation’s top 500 IT solution providers offering clients and businesses of all
sizes the most up-to-date hybrid IT technology solutions that solve today’s
most complex business challenges.
CDI and EMC
- #1 EMC partner in the New York Metro
- One of five EMC Platinum Partners in
the United States
- President Eric Bakker honored as
recipient of 2014 EMC Americas Partner Executive of the Year Award
- Unified Partner of the Year for
CDI and Isilon
- Isilon Partner of the Year
- CDI has been an Isilon Partner since
- Over 50PBs deployed to date
- Over 15PBs sold in the last 12
- Isilon Hang 10 promo winners
- Member of EMC partner advisory
- Inside sales department dedicated to
Isilon quotes and configurations
- Integration expertise (Data Center
infrastructure pre and post sales)
Clearpath Solutions Group helps clients store, protect, and manage their organization’s most valuable asset – information – while increasing their efficiency and decreasing their costs. We are a datacenter and cloud computing integrator, but it is our approach that sets us apart. Rather than serving solely as a reseller, we partner with our clients to create and deliver integrated, results-driven solutions that make sense. Clearpath capitalizes on our knowledge of manufacturer and industry best practices while increasing IT efficiency and agility. All the while, we focus intently on efficient use of capital.
With offices in Atlanta, Miami, Washington, DC and Boston, Sovereign Systems is a specialized consulting firm that helps transform legacy data center technologies and applications into ultra-efficient, cloud-based platforms that better address business challenges. The company's unique methodology is delivered through strong business and technical acumen combined with an industry-leading product portfolio to deliver efficient, automated and self-service IT. Sovereign was named CRN’s 2014 Triple Crown Winner, was ranked in Inc. 5000 in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
For more information, visit